This page is currently in transition. If you are looking for something that is not here, please contact the church office. Thank you for your patience.
- Constitution & By-laws
- Annual Reports from Church Clerk, Boards, & Committees
- Pastor Search Committee 2016
- 2014-2017 Rejoice & Give Thanks Capital Stewardship Campaign
- Glimpses of Faith
At River Road Church we have a weekly worship service on Sunday mornings at 11:00 a.m. In addition to Sunday worship, we have a variety of special services from seasonal services (i.e. Christmas Eve, Ash Wednesday) to evensong and baptismal services.
- Easter Sunday Bulletin April 5, 2015 (579 kb)
- Maundy Thursday Bulletin April 2, 2015 (245 kb)
- Palm Sunday Bulletin March 29, 2015 (688 kb)
- Youth Sunday Bulletin March 22, 2015 (612 kb)
- Ash Wednesday Bulletin February 18, 2015 (332 kb)
- Baptismal Service Bulletin Sunday, January 11, 2015 (255 kb)
- Christmas Eve Service of Candlelight & Holy Communion Bulletin 2014 (397 kb)
- Christmas Eve Family Service Bulletin 2014 (649 kb)
- Starlight Service of Remembrance Bulletin December 10, 2014 (414 kb)
- All Saints Sunday Bulletin November 2, 2014 (414 kb)
- Vesper Baptismal Service August 26, 2014 (389 kb)
- Vesper Service August 19, 2014 (215 kb)
- Vesper Service August 12, 2014 (209 kb)
- Vesper Service August 5, 2014 (350 kb)
- Vesper Service July 29, 2014 (204 kb)
- Vesper Service July 22, 2014 (224 kb)
- Vesper Service July 15, 2014 (381 kb)
- Vesper Service July 8, 2014 (410 kb)
- Vesper Service July 1, 2014 (215 kb)
At River Road Church, we have three different newsletters: Connections, e-Spire, and the Explorer. Connections and e-Spire are published on a weekly basis, and the Explorer is a monthly publication with a quarterly edition as well. The two most recent editions of each newsletter are available below in PDF format. If you would like an even earlier edition, please contact Cassandra Ducca.
Weekly Print Newsletter – Connections
Connections is published every Wednesday for our Wednesday Night Dinner and Programs. They are placed on the dinner tables. Connections is also available on Sundays in the Narthex, Lower Commons, and Upper Commons. During the summer, Connections is published Sundays only.
Weekly E-mail Updates – e-Spire
Our online newsletter, the e-Spire, is emailed to members and friends of the church every Thursday. If you would like to receive the e-Spire or be removed from this email list, please contact Susan Young. If you have information to be included in the e-Spire, please contact Cassandra Ducca. Please be sure to include how many weeks or what dates you would like the information to run.
Monthly Newsletter – Explorer
A monthly publication, the Explorer, is mailed to members and friends of the church the last week of each month. If you have information to put in the newsletter, please contact Cassandra Ducca. If you would like to receive the Explorer by mail, please contact Susan Young.
Quarterly Newsletter – Explorer
A quarterly publication, the Explorer, is mailed to members and friends of the church in September, December, March, and June. This publication highlights the previous quarter and gives a sneak peek into the next one. If you have any questions the newsletter, please contact Cassandra Ducca. If you would like to receive the Explorer by mail, please contact Susan Young.
Constitution & By-Laws
If you have any questions, please contact the church office.
Annual Reports from Church Clerk, Boards, & Committees
If you would like an earlier report, please contact the church office.
In November 2016, we welcomed the sixth pastor of River Road Church – Dr. Daniel E. Glaze. Below is our congregational profile and recommendation for Dr. Glaze.
In 2011, we began a devotional series for the Advent season. We invited members of our congregation to choose from a list of scripture texts and to write a devotion for each day. Included with each devotion, was a seasonal piece of art by the children of our church. In 2012, we decided to continue with Advent devotions, but also to include Lent in 2013. The Advent and Lenten devotions will continue in 2013 and 2014.
The purpose of this committee’s work is to invite and document stories from church members and staff of their own “Glimpses of Faith” through Christian life experiences, and then share them to help encourage, empower, unify, and nurture church members, families, staff, and prospective members.