by Bill Rusher, Anne Rusher, and Company
Top 12 Signs You Have Been on the 2012 Mission Tour:
- “Do not be afraid of the light that shines within you.”
- You have heard the story of a brave daughter who gave her kidney to her mother at MCV Hospitality House
- You have painted something (hopefully just the walls or ceiling) and endured the fumes.
- You have sung everything from Sanctuary to Jacob’s Ladder, from Amazing Grace to Bungalow, from the Good Morning Birdie Song to I’m A Little Teapot, and danced to the Chicken Dance
- You helped grill Rev. Andrew Terry about his life at the Monastery.
- You have organized closets so well you may be called as a specialist for the TV show “Hoarders.”
- You have chopped fruit and made sandwiches with the help of Anita McAllister.
- Sting Pong.
- You have rocked in a rocking chair, played checkers, or tried fried okra at Cracker Barrel.
- You stayed for 12 out of 13 innings and ended up on the fan page on Facebook for the Richmond Flying Squirrels.
- If the world ends, you know where to go to find a survival kit including a 2400 calorie coconut bar.